Mecca of luxury in the heart of Manhattan with its 5 stars, the Mark occupies a magnificent 1927 building located at the corner of 77th Street and Madison Avenue.
Under the artistic direction of Jacques Grange, GAU developed a complete range of luminaires under UL standards with the manufacture of three models of floor lamps, two types of sconces and a table lamp that equip all the rooms. GAU has also produced Murano glass sconces for the restaurant and large alabaster sconces that elegantly illuminate the lobby.
25 E 77th St
New-York – Manhattan